[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Global Jam [ & Karmic Release Parties ]

Jack Deslippe jdeslip at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 12:40:37 UTC 2009

Ya, I might be interested in putting together a Jam in Berkeley.  Or,
perhaps we can get a few LUGs together for the Walnut Creek Jam.  I
could probably get us some space at UC if we think that is the best
place.  Anyway, I'll bring it up at our next BerkeleyLUG meeting to see
who is interested.

-Jack