[Ubuntu-US-CA] Food at CLS and OSCON

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 17:03:59 UTC 2009

Vivek,

Good call! One idea is to send someone (or a group of people) out to
pick up food for others (sometimes several booths will work together
on this) and bring it back to the team.

For snacks, nutrient-dense foods like raisins, nuts (such as almonds)
and even PB & J sandwiches are all good choices.

For some reason, a 5 lb burrito sounds like an epic challenge :)

Joe