[Ubuntu-US-CA] Food at CLS and OSCON

Vivek Ayer vivek.ayer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:41:38 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

I was just watching Man vs. Food on the Travel Channel and they
highlighted San Jose. They recommend we go to Iguanas Burritozilla,
which serves a 5 lb. burrito!! Then you have Smokeeaters, which serves
very very spicy buffalo wings. Either case, I think you'll come out a
happy person! Both are close to the convention center, so we can
always group up and go there. Not sure how lunch breaks work at these
conferences. I guess a lot of people will be eating at the booths. Let
me know what you think.

Cheers,
Vivek