[Ubuntu-US-CA] OSCON Volunteer Schedule

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 22:40:35 UTC 2009

Alright, let's not make a mad dash to sign up for the schedule or anything
:)

Anyone planning to burn some CDs for the show? If a few people pitch in, we
should have enough to last us both days. Also, we do need another table to
host our demo computer, if anyone nearby has a spare table they can bring,
that'd be most helpful. Can anyone think of anything else we need for our
checklist?

Joe