[Ubuntu-US-CA] Pre-OSCON LoCo Meetup!

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Wed Jul 15 19:40:08 UTC 2009

Howdy all,

We're going to have a get together the weekend before OSCON.  As a
chance for everyone to get to know each other, and have some fun.
That's this weekend, either the 18th or the 19th, and it'll be in the
evening.

Within the next day or so, we should finalize the day, time, and
location.

For various reasons that people brought up last Sunday, I believe
we're leaning towards having it on Sunday the 19th to maximize the
number of people who should be able to attend.

The community leadership summit has a feedback session starting at 5pm,
so we'll be doing it after that as well.  Perhaps sometime around 6pm?
6:30pm?

The King Library has been suggested as a location, which is close to the
convention center.  But other locations are welcome as suggestions.
http://www.sjlibrary.org/services/rooms/index.htm
It has a number of walk-in study rooms that will fit up to 12 people,
and then some larger rooms that are available on a reservation basis for
people of the community/students.

Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California