[Ubuntu-US-CA] User Group Link

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 19:03:29 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Neal Bussett<neal at bussett.com> wrote:
> The disconnect is that the point of that project (User Groups Contacts)
> is to ...
> There's nothing personal here [...]

The scope of that project has not changed - the only change was the
removal of the link.  It all comes down to many different kinds of
assumptions about website viewers, group purpose and identity.  This
link issue doesn't seem solvable in email given the discussion so far
and the 30+ comments.

We have many OSCON items that could use all the attention that's been
spent on this thread.  Two examples: we need people who will be
physically helping to sign up for times at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/OSCON2009 and if we
hope to offer CDs at the booth to start burning them.  There are only
a few days left for all the preparations to come together.

Neal and Nathan, I heard you are not able to physically help, right?

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam