[Ubuntu-US-CA] User Group Link

Paul Reiber paul at reiber.org
Wed Jul 15 04:19:01 UTC 2009

+1.

Nathan, you recently asked me " If you have something to add to the
discussion, please do."  I can't say it any clearer than Christian is
saying it. right here: " it makes sense to have the groups link on
every page to help people extend this LoCo to their local Linux
Groups"

The available of access to the LUG hierarchy/overview/whatever page -
everywhere - is not only warranted, but called for in a big huge
"common sense" sort of way.

We need to just get this fixed, and move on; it's not worth all the
extra typing!
-pbr

http://reiber.org