[Ubuntu-US-CA] User Group Link

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 00:06:40 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Christian Einfeldt<einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>> As you might expect, I'm also looking forward to hearing from others on
>>> the list.
>>
>> True that. Let's hear from others.
>
> I think the user groups link should be restored.  It was clear and helpful.

Neal, thank you for finally responding.  Your and Robert's idea is in
the exact opposite direction to the rest of the thread referenced by
the subject line: a User Group link. From my perspective your silence
and this alternative proposal are attempts to redirect and/or bury the
specific issue entirely.  Neal, as you were the one who removed the
link on May 16th [1] I had hoped you would support your action.  I
have responded in detail to the arguments written against restoring
the link [2] with no further replies.

Looking over past responses a clear majority have written in favor of
restoring the link.  This is the closest thing to a vote that is
presently possible.

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2009-June/000650.html