[Ubuntu-US-CA] OSCON Conference Pack

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 13 22:46:31 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-07-13 at 15:21 -0700, Grant Bowman wrote:
> I just got the Conference Pack delivery. Here are the "Loco Team
> Approved Pack A" items from the packing slip:

Sounds like the standard conference pack we've been getting for 2 years.
The Ubuntu Guru shirts are new this year and are pretty nice.  They do
give booth workers a slight distinction from the normal throngs dressed
in Ubuntu shirts, but they're still subtle.

Glad that finally came.  One less thing to worry about!

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu California Local Community Team