[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Tomorrow (1/11/09)

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Sat Jan 10 21:33:45 UTC 2009

We've got a meeting tomorrow (Sunday), at 7pm (PST) in
#ubuntu-california on
freenode.  If you are having trouble connecting, let us know and/or see
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

You can find our agenda here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/09January11
The agenda current consists of:
1. SCaLE!
Which consists of a number of subtopics:
* Six weeks!
* CDs - While we'll have everything available, what do we want as a
   sensible default?
* Business cards? CD Sleeves?
* buntustand status update
* Presentations (at our booth)

As always, feel free to add your own topics to the agenda; if you
have questions about items on it, make use of the mailing list or IRC.

Looks to be a good meeting so far.  If you can't make it but want to
give input, feel free to mail the list, or contact me (privately, or
publicly).

See you tomorrow!

Neal Bussett