[Ubuntu-US-CA] Join us at SCaLE this weekend!

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 21 11:58:51 UTC 2009

Hello, everyone.

SCaLE 7X has started and Ubuntu has a lot going on.  From booth 31 to
the Global Bug Jam event in Logan, there's lots to do and see--and
that's not counting the exciting exhibitors and spectacular speakers
throughout the weekend!

You can keep up with us on Identi.ca or Twitter as we show the community
why Ubuntu is the best Linux distro out there.

http://identi.ca/ubuntucalifornia
http://twitter.com/ubuntu_us_ca

In addition, we are holding our LoCo meeting at SCaLE after the expo
floor closes.  We plan to meet at our booth at 6:30pm PST to decide
where we will meet.  The exact location may change, so be there at
6:30pm or watch our microblogging feeds to get the most up to date
information!

I hope to see you all there.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>