[Ubuntu-US-CA] Presentation Topics for SCaLE

Jess Bermudes jbermudes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 06:00:54 UTC 2009

Hey Guys,

SCaLE is just a few weeks away and we want to make this year's booth
as awesome as possible. We would like to host presentations on how to
do certain things in Ubuntu, but we want the LoCo's feedback on what
ideas for topics would be interesting. Please post any ideas you have
for presentations such as "How to do X in Ubuntu" or "Using
Application Y" etc. Throw out your best ideas here on the list and
let's get a discussion going and see what sounds interesting and we'll
run with those. If you would like to present a topic, please let us
know too. Even if you're not going to SCaLE, feel free to post ideas.
Every idea/critique helps!

Thanks!

 - Jess (jbermudes on irc)