[Ubuntu-US-CA] Installfest / tutorial in University Village, Albany

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 06:17:00 UTC 2009

Hello Maile,

Thanks for introducing the list to this project.  I look forward to
working out how best to proceed within the well established Village
community.  When Jack and I visited it gave us a good idea of what is
possible and what isn't.  We will be relying on you to guide what will
be most effective and coordinate as you mentioned.  If anyone else
knows of resources that might be applicable, please let us know

A wiki page such as
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UniversityVillage will
be helpful in coordinating efforts and give some visibility for others
that might have ideas to share.  Distributing some discs will be
helpful as we discussed briefly, some combination of pressed and
burned. Perhaps the Ubuntu Learning materials will be of use.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Learning  We are lucky that one of the
founders of the Learning project is moving to San Francisco in a few
months.  Feedback encouraged.

Grant Bowman