[Ubuntu-US-CA] Pressed Canonical CD distribution

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:00:51 UTC 2009

Thanks for the reminder, Robert.  I encourage anyone who can make good
use of CDs in promoting Ubuntu to make their requests via email to the
list asap.

As has been going on informally for some time, if pressed CDs are not
available volunteers might help with burning isos [1] and printing
sleeves [2], however requests need to be expressed via email for now.

Now that we are an approved team it is wonderful that we have this
problem.  Suggestions for how to improve this process will be useful
during 10.04 Lucid Lynx LTS release cycle planning.

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam

[1] http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/downloadmirrors#bt
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/CDSleeves?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=nbussett2.pdf