[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: LoCo Directory

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:23:07 UTC 2009

Hello,

Daniel Holbach works with Jono Bacon & the community team at
Canonical.  Three days ago Daniel announced the LoCo Directory website
http://loco.ubuntu.com with some more features planned. Your input
would be helpful.  The list and archives can be found from the
loco-contacts link included at the end of the announcement.

California Team:  http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-california

To give an idea of the website's direction, here's a quote from a
future feature design document: "The Ubuntu LoCo teams are looking a
way to follow up on an event promotion; tracking attendance, gathering
support for the event, keeping track of past events, meetings etc."
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/loco-directory/+spec/loco-directory-event-registration

Cheers,

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam