[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Tonight (12/13)
neal at bussett.com
Sun Dec 13 10:34:53 UTC 2009
We've got a LoCo meeting tonight at 7pm (1900 PST) in #ubuntu-california
on freenode. If you need help connecting, let us know, or try:
Our agenda for tonight consists of:
1. Camp KDE Being held in San Diego, CA from January 15 - 22.
3. Discuss cancellation of Dec 27 (next) Meeting due to holidays
4. California team organization, management structure, processes.
a. Creating a roadmap for the California Team
b. Ohio has a good example of how to do things
- For example: creating subgroups for regions or specific purposes
c. Succession planning guidance
- Consider the "leader gets hit by a bus" scenario; how would
d. Tribal research
e. Previous meetings with relevant topics: September 20, October 4, October 18
5. The California Team is doing some real cool stuff. Let's write some
stories about what we are doing:
- We can send to http://www.jonobacon.org/2009/09/08/call-for-ubuntu-loco-stories/
6. T-shirt design
7. proposal: to cancel a regular IRC meeting an agenda item must be
added to the previous meeting's agenda well in advance
An up-to-date agenda is available here:
Feel free to add to it.
See you tonight!
More information about the Ubuntu-us-ca