[Ubuntu-US-CA] Pressed Canonical CD distribution

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:13:18 UTC 2009

I think it would be helpful to make a wiki page of this stuff, that way it's
all laid out. What do you guys think?

On Dec 8, 2009, at 1:57 PM, Jack Deslippe <jdeslip at gmail.com> wrote:

Robert,

I'd like 25-50 discs to distribute to colleagues and family who have a real
desire in switching to Linux as well as a supply to give away whenever a
professional looking disc would make an impact.

-Jack

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: