[Ubuntu-US-CA] Pressed Canonical CD distribution

Aaditya Bhatia aaditya at dragonsblaze.com
Tue Dec 8 21:02:51 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Robert Wall
<robertlikesturtles at gmail.com> wrote:

> We have about 5 months left to distribute these CDs before 10.04 comes
> out, so I'd like to get a start on distributing them. Reply to this
> on-list if you think you'll need more than a few at a time for
> something; if not, contact Neal or me directly so we can arrange to
> get some to you.

I need 25 regular desktop i386 CDs, mostly for my colleagues and
contacts at the Tech Museum, San Jose. I'll ensure that each of the
receivers has the ability to get back to me or another reasonable
channel for feedback and support.

--
Aaditya
http://www.dragonsblaze.com/