[Ubuntu-US-CA] Invitation to join 10.04 Alpha 1 testing

Darkwing Duck ubuntu at darkwingduck.org
Mon Dec 7 22:39:21 UTC 2009

I've been test running Lucid for about a month now, any questions concerning Kubuntu Lucid let me know.

On a side note for the K side of the house, we are implementing KDE 4.4 beta in the package so that should stir some bug reporting up.

Any of you guys that want to help us out with the kubuntu-devel side and any netbook KDE users we can use all the testing help we can get.

This is a PSA from your LoCo KDE head.

DW