[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu-us-ca Digest, Vol 30, Issue 6

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 00:05:04 UTC 2009

Hey David!

Good to hear from you :)

There are a few people up in your area who are also passionate about Ubuntu.
I encourage you to follow along with this mailing list, as it's one of the
primary means we have for planning events and getting organized. Also, if
you're familiar with IRC, you should chat it up in #ubuntu-california, where
we have bi-weekly
meetings<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/09December13>
.

For now, our Projects page
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects>on the wiki only has
preliminary planning for our Lucid release parties in
April. If you're interested in getting something else started I highly
recommend adding it as an agenda item to the meeting where we can discuss
ideas/plans.

Best,
Joe Smith