[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu-us-ca Digest, Vol 30, Issue 6

David Wells david_wells_59 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 08:10:06 UTC 2009

HI!

I'm in Fresno, Calif. and have used Ubuntu for about a year now.  I've been using computers now for over 30 years, however, I am rather new at getting involved in the Ubuntu users groups.  Is there any way you could help me get connected with Ubuntu users here in the Fresno/Clovis, Calif. area?  Also, is there anything that you can think of that you or someone else in the user group needs me to do (such as collaboration work of some kind) as my payback to all the wonderful people who have helped me by programming Ubuntu and distributing it to me?  I can do most anything, that isn't involving the coding of programs?  I'm more of a sytem's analyst type rather tha a program language coder.  Thanks

David Wells
559-433-6547 - Direct Line