[Ubuntu-US-CA] Change of Vision/Mission/Purpose

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 21:35:29 UTC 2009

Hi Robert et al,

Thank you for demonstrating proactive action with your edit of the group
Vision/Mission/Purpose on the wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam. I think your
version is an improvement from what was there before but I want to reread
the relevant parts of the two hour discussion we had that included many
points about this topic to make sure nothing was overlooked. Do you think
the purpose of the group is noteworthy enough to create an agenda item for
our next IRC meeting?

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam