[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu Open Week - Presenting Ubuntu at Conferences

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 05:53:25 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

Neal Bussett and I are going to be presenting at Ubuntu Open Week! It'll be
on Friday, May 1st at 17:00 UTC. Here's the abstract:

Exhibiting Ubuntu at Conferences - As more community-led conferences and
other events begin to take center stage, there will be more opportunities
for LoCos to host booths on exhibition floors. Running a booth requires
careful planning and dedication from the team, but is a great way to work
together, promote Ubuntu, and have a blast.

I'd really like to hear any opinions, tips, and tricks you guys have,
because I think sharing this stuff can help make a great show into an epic
one.

Thanks!
Joe Smith
Ubuntu California