[Ubuntu-US-CA] SF Jaunty release party

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:06:56 UTC 2009

I can't organize it, but I know that the Felton LUG would welcome the
opportunity to have a Jaunty event at its next meeting on May 2. So if there
are any Ubunteros in Santa Cruz County (or nearby) interested in this, they
can contact me for details.

Larry Cafiero

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Jesse Zbikowski <embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com