[Ubuntu-US-CA] SF Jaunty release party

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:02:28 UTC 2009

After the announcement of the Walnut Creek release party discussion
lead to Jesse organizing a San Francisco release party.  I knew the SF
Jaunty release party was discussed on a mail list, but it was the
sf-lug list.  Here is the announcement for others who may be
interested in attending.

For those interested in following the discussion, the sf-lug list is
available http://linuxmafia.com/mailman/listinfo/sf-lug and the
archives for the end of Q1 2009 and Q2 2009 can be found
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/

Cheers,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow at gmail.com>