[Ubuntu-US-CA] Intrepid Release Stuffs, Meeting Tomorrow

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Sat Sep 20 23:25:10 UTC 2008

Howdy all,

Just a reminder: We have a meeting tomorrow (the 21st), 7pm PST, just like always.

Ubuntu 8.10 (Codenamed Intrepid Ibex) is scheduled for release on
October 30th.  I imagine we want to do something to celebrate and spread
the word.  What sort of thing would you like to see happen?  This isn't
something we need to decide by the meeting tomorrow (and even if we
wanted to, we likely wouldn't be able to), and even if your suggestions
aren't feasible for Intrepid, feel free to throw them out and we'll
consider them for future releases.

Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California