[Ubuntu-US-CA] FOSSCON canceled?

Ilan Rabinovitch irabinovitch at edmunds.com
Wed Sep 3 01:18:37 UTC 2008

It looks like the main page has been updated to indicate its been
delayed.  Others have mentioned its been delayed indefinitely.

"FOSSCON has been moved back by almost a full year. Some things about
this year were making us a bit queasy and we thought we'd be able to
bring the community a much better conference if we held it back a year.
Many apologies for those who have to wait, but we're hoping we'll see
you next year instead!"