[Ubuntu-US-CA] Intrepid Ibex Release Party!

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:19:32 UTC 2008

Yeah, I agree with you Charles, it might get to be a bit much. But if
there are people that would be interested in meeting up afterward, we
can head back to Chapman and work on stuff in Beckman Hall 207 (where
the last Bug Jam was held). If we have the team together, I think it'd
be good to take advantage of that.

Joe Smith
Ubuntu California