[Ubuntu-US-CA] Use of Social Networking

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Sun Nov 30 10:42:04 GMT 2008

The LoCo facebook group as it has been explained to me so far (in
Grant's email) appears more of a community in itself and not just
something that directs people towards our LoCo.  For something like this
to be successful, it needs to be a concerted effort by a significant
group of people and unfortunately with our current numbers the
significant quickly approaches all of our active members.  This is why
we need to have some sort of consensus when branching out to new media.