[Ubuntu-US-CA] ubuntu biz cards

harkonen harkonen at inbox.com
Thu May 29 18:04:35 UTC 2008

Nathan,

Hey it's Seth/Harkonen.  I have a box of Ubuntu cards still, and I'm moving to San Francisco in a week for a new job (in the Unix field, happily) and since I'm not sure how active the Ubuntu LoCo is up in San Francisco, I was thinking that perhaps I should send you the cards to use up at upcoming events.

As I hope to attend OSCon (I'll be fairly close to it anyway), I could probably find a use for them there...but even so I think they'd be in better hands with you.

So if you want them, let me know, and I'll send them.  Give me your address, as well...

- seth