[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Tomorrow, March 23 -- On Easter?

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Sat Mar 22 22:44:03 UTC 2008

Hey guys,
It just occurred to me that our meeting tomorrow is on Easter, which
tends to be a large family holiday.  Do we want to postpone it (a day? a
week?)? cancel it (which is synonymous with 'postpone for two weeks') or
just stay with our regularly scheduled programming?

We've canceled meetings in the past for less (December 30), and had I
thought about it (that this Sunday was a holiday), I would've canceled
this one at our last meeting as well.

Our agenda consists of gmane, and updates on CSULB, both of which I
don't think would cause a big stir if they were postponed for two weeks.

What do you all think?

Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California