[Ubuntu-US-CA] Ubuntu LoCo Team

Kenneth Starks helios at fixedbylinux.com
Wed Mar 19 11:05:51 UTC 2008

Hi Ryan,

While I am not involved in the CA LOCO's, I am one of the dynamic duo who
are organizing the LINdependence
2008<http://faq.fixedbylinux.com-a.googlepages.com/lindependence2008-bringinglinuxtothemass>project.
 What part of California do you call home?  As you can see, this
will take place in Felton and I know there are members of this LOCO that are
going to be active in the project.  I simply wanted you to be aware of it
and keep us in mind if you don't have plans for that time period.

thanks

Ken Starks
HeliOS Solutions <http://www.fixedbylinux.com>