[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight?

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 06:32:55 UTC 2008

Larry,

I think that's a great idea. Although it's important to ensure every event
has a friendly, introductory feel, but having different themes would be
great for people that can attend every event, as well as for those that need
help with a specific area. I definitely won't be able to make it on the 5th,
but will you have an installfest on the 12th? I didn't see a schedule on the
site, but I was probably just being blind. Is there a set schedule of events
yet?

Joe