[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight?

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 02:39:49 UTC 2008

I think that for Northern California to get an organized presence, it'll
need someone to take the reins and get it rolling. I have a good friend who
goes to San Jose State University, so I'll see if he has any friends that
would be interested. I think that the event going on in Felton is absolutely
amazing, and I think that it'll do a lot to increase awareness. Larry, is
there a big installfest or event you guys are going to have that we could
come up for? I could probably make it up for a weekend to help out and rep
the team.

On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 6:45 PM, Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>