[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight?

Serene serene-lists at serenepages.org
Mon Jun 16 01:05:41 UTC 2008

Troy Ready wrote:
>  Seems odd that the bay area wouldn't have more active members. Is
>  there a way that we (O.C.'ers) could reach out to Ubuntu enthusiants
>  up north?

Well, I'm in Oakland, and I'm a little surprised at that, too, but I'm
new here.

I'm also a *complete* newbie, Ubuntu-wise (like, three weeks, and I am
learning as I go), but I'm excited about getting M$ out of my life, and
it was my boss's idea, so the whole office (there are four of us, but
around eight computers) is switching over at the same time.

I'd be really interested in learning about user groups, meetings, etc.

Serene