[Ubuntu-US-CA] Common LUG booth at LinuxWorld

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 21:26:45 UTC 2008

Guys - you may want to hook up with whoever's going from SVLUG and/or PenLUG.
Hard to say who's going, has a booth, etc. - best probably to simply
ask on both lists.

I've manned the booths (for Ubuntu-CA, SVLUG, etc) these past few
years, but don't
know whether I'll be able to attend or not this year.  New employer = new rules.

Best regards,
-pbr
http://reiber.org