[Ubuntu-US-CA] Common LUG booth at LinuxWorld

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 21:13:27 UTC 2008

Guys,

I just spoke with the LWE rep, and he said that the dotOrg pavillion is
full, and has no space available. Still no word back from Jono, but I
presume he's ridiculously busy with LugRadio Live and such, so he'll
hopefully get back to us soon. I think that there's absolutely nothing wrong
with participating in a CA LUG booth, and believe that it'll be a lot of fun
to network a bit more (particularly in the north). I'll send an email out to
the guys runing the BALUG booth and see what they have to say. Thanks a lot
for finding out about the booth, Grant. Do you know the guys in BALUG very
well?

Joe