[Ubuntu-US-CA] BarCampCSULB Oct 18/19

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 15 00:49:22 UTC 2008

Glenn Zucman wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> I wanted to let you all know that we're planning BarCampCSULB for Oct
> 18/19 in the Fine Arts Complex at Cal State Long Beach.
> https://barcamp.pbwiki.com/BarCampCSULB
>
> We really support the work that you-all are doing and would love to
> have you participate in any way / ways that you'd like. Individually
> or as a group, you could, of course, give any talk / talks you'd like.
> You could also do a Demofest, Installfest, etc, perhaps like the one
> you did a couple of BarCampLAs ago (which, BTW, was where I first
> learned about Ubuntu / Ubuntu Studio - so good job!)
>
> More details to come later, but do start thinking about if / how you'd
> like to be involved.
>
> Thank you / keep up the great work!
>
> -- Glenn
Glenn,

I know how much setting up a BarCamp meant to you, and I'm so excited
that you are getting one together!  I'm definitely planning to be
there!  BarCamps can be pretty exciting events.  I'll start thinking
about some ideas for a talk, and in any case I know I'll be there with
my laptop and some Ubuntu CDs!  I'll bet the LoCo comes up with some
good ideas, too.  Maybe someone else on the team will have an even
better idea for a talk than I can come up with.

Regards,
Nathan

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>