[Ubuntu-US-CA] BarCampCSULB Oct 18/19

Glenn Zucman gzucman at csulb.edu
Mon Jul 14 23:50:52 UTC 2008

Hey gang,

I wanted to let you all know that we're planning BarCampCSULB for Oct
18/19 in the Fine Arts Complex at Cal State Long Beach.
https://barcamp.pbwiki.com/BarCampCSULB

We really support the work that you-all are doing and would love to have
you participate in any way / ways that you'd like. Individually or as a
group, you could, of course, give any talk / talks you'd like. You could
also do a Demofest, Installfest, etc, perhaps like the one you did a
couple of BarCampLAs ago (which, BTW, was where I first learned about
Ubuntu / Ubuntu Studio - so good job!)

More details to come later, but do start thinking about if / how you'd
like to be involved.

Thank you / keep up the great work!

-- Glenn