[Ubuntu-US-CA] User Group Contacts wiki page

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 19:06:20 UTC 2008

There are two lists.  Yasumoto created a great Groups page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Groups to brainstorm a list of
all the groups that we know about or might want to contact.  Ilan,
I've added your link to that page.  It's getting started.  There are
also local pages out there that are updated more frequently that might
serve this purpose better than we can ourselves.  California is a big
state :-)

The goal of User Group Contacts is to organize and share our efforts
in contacting these groups as a LoCo.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/UserGroupContacts

Are there additional comments about the first three sections of this
page?  I adapted a list from
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoWorkingWithOtherGroups for the "What might
we be able to offer LUGs?" section.  We don't need to worry about
translation - or do we?  How many Spanish LUGs are there in the state?

Cheers,

Grant