[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting, SCaLE

Nathan Haines nathan at nhaines.com
Sat Jan 26 20:07:33 UTC 2008

Bring your router! The search for the power cord for the extra router on my end has unfortunately this far come up unsuccessful.

I might still be able to bring something but it's better to have a backup.

Thanks for offering, it's very much appreciated.

Regards,
Nathan

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile