[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting, SCaLE

Neal Bussett neal at bussett.com
Sat Jan 26 17:01:45 UTC 2008

Hey guys,
Just a reminder that we are having a meeting this Sunday night, 7pm
(PST) in #ubuntu-california.  Agenda is:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/08January27
Feel free to add anything to it, or add specific subtopics to the ones
already there.

In regards to SCaLE planning, I've setup a grid on our SCaLE page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale6x

I'd like to ask all of you to stop by and see if you can't fill anything
in, or at least take a gander at what's there (and maybe add anything
you think we've forgotten).  We're especially short in the demo computer
areas.  A few of you have mentioned being able to bring things (like
computers) over the weeks we've been planning.  I have not signed you
up, as that's presumptuous of me; so be sure to take a look.

Even if you can't bring a full system (or otherwise completely satisfy
one item), if you just have something like a monitor you'd like to allow
us to use, go ahead and put that in there.  Someone else may have a
spare tower and we can marry the two for the weekend.

See you all tomorrow night!

Neal Bussett
Ubuntu California