[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Tonight, 1900PST

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 23:28:30 UTC 2008

Thanks, Joe -- I just found out one of our members has a few live CDs,
and I could copy them. Also, I think we can get the college to put
Gutsy on the college's server so people can upload it at the
installfest from there. But it'd be nice to make sure we had some to
hand out.

[Still scaling the firewall here . . . .]

Larry Cafiero