[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Tonight, 1900PST

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 22:11:04 UTC 2008

I don't know if I can make the meeting tonight -- I still have to find
a way past the firewall at work (which I'm working on) -- but the
Cabrillo College GNU/Linux Users Group (in Aptos, Santa Cruz County)
will be holding an installfest on Feb. 2, two days before the Stallman
event on campus.

Is there any way we can get live CDs and other stuff for this event
from the California LOCO? If not, where would I go in the wide Ubuntu
world for this?

Larry Cafiero