[Ubuntu-US-CA] SCaLE6x Organization

Aaron drizzt321 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:42:49 UTC 2008

Hi there! I'm new to this list/group, recently moved here, but for the
SCALE, I have a decent laptop which can handle compiz just fine. Core
Duo 1.6GHz, GeForce 7300 Go, 15" screen or I can bring my 20" external
LCD to really show it off. I don't know if I can show up on Friday,
but definitely the weekend.

--Aaron