[Ubuntu-US-CA] SCaLE6x Organization

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 04:55:01 UTC 2008

Hiya Everyone!

After speaking with Gareth, it turns out that we get about 3 passes for
exhibitors, but I'm hoping that we could get one or two more if there's a
good amount of interest. If you're interested in attending, make sure you
send a reply here to the list, or attend the meeting on Sunday, January
13th, as that's probably the latest we should go before hammering out who
will be attending. If anyone else has a laptop, that'd probably be the best
idea. A solid desktop that can get Compiz running would be a bit heavier to
lug around, but worth it. I was thinking it might be cool to get a roll of
relatively cheap stickers to hand out, but it might be better to just stick
with the case badges.

Joe