[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Tonight, Feb 24

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 02:16:21 UTC 2008

On 2/24/08, Neal Bussett <neal at bussett.com> wrote:

>  We'll be looking to have more than one (location-wise, and perhaps
>  date-wise as well, depending on location(s) availability) with the
>  second being in the north somewhere.  We've recently had a surge of
>  interest again from a lot of people in the bay area (to the point where
>  activities up there would actually be feasible).

We're about 80 miles south of San Francisco (assuming by "Bay Area,"
you mean San Francisco Bay Area, because we also call the Monterey Bay
Area the "Bay Area"), and we just held our first installfest on campus
(we had this long-haired guy from Boston named Stallman show up, too).
We'll gladly coordinate with a SF Bay Area installfest around Hardy
Heron. I'll keep an eye on this, but if anyone in SF is heading this
up, I'd be glad to talk to you about it off-list.

Larry Cafiero
Cabrillo College GNU/Linux Users Group