[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting Tonight, Feb 24

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 00:32:12 UTC 2008

Just as a head's up: The Cabrillo College GNU/Linux Users Group is
also talking about scheduling an installfest around the Hardy Heron's
release date. Since we're about 350 miles away from Cal State Long
Beach, we don't find it a conflict, and I mention it just so you know
we're talking about it.

[And I'd bring it up myself, except I can't get past my firewall at
work, and I got into trouble even _asking_ if I could get past it
somehow. Sheesh]

Larry Cafiero