[Ubuntu-US-CA] Global Bug Jam Feb 20-22

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 26 04:00:35 UTC 2008

Larry Cafiero wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com
> <mailto:nhaines at ubuntu.com>> wrote:
>

>     Incidentally, this reminds me. I hope to have some sort of display
>     showing the status of the GBJ during the weekend at our SCaLE booth.
>

> Ah. So you're aware you're doing this during SCaLE. I was going to
> bring it up, but never mind.

Oh well, the Global Bug Jam was scheduled probably by the Ubuntu
Community Council, but certainly not by us.  On the other hand, now the
LoCo team gets to look for good ways to use this to our advantage re:
cross-promoting or some such.  I'm sure we'll figure out something.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu California Local Community Team