[Ubuntu-US-CA] Global Bug Jam Feb 20-22

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 24 18:06:56 UTC 2008

Grant Bowman wrote:
> [...]
Incidentally, this reminds me. I hope to have some sort of display
showing the status of the GBJ during the weekend at our SCaLE booth.

I have no idea how I'll do this. If I weren't working on 'Buntu Stand,
I'd probably throw together a Python script that would run everything
through my Tux Droid.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu California Local Community Team